Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Solid Start.


We did it!  Caedmon had his first taste of solids today, and really, it was just a taste, as barely any of it was actually swallowed.  But I know the purpose of these first few feedings is to get him acclimated to this new way of eating, and soon enough, he'll be a happy little muncher. 

I've been reading this book (of course) called Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron, which is an excellent resource on all things related to feeding your baby, including how to make your own baby food, and I can't wait to start!  ... Wow... we've started solids.  Has it really been six months already?  He truly is growing up so fast!

Here are pictures from this first feeding:


Uh, Mom... What am I doing up on this chair? 


What is this??? 


Maybe this isn't so bad... 


I did it! 


Stop freaking out, Mom.  I can do it myself!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

SO CUTE!!! I think you captured his thoughts perfectly (at least my guess as to what his thoughts are)!