Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Blasted Blankets!

Reason #47 why I do not like winter:  I am constantly paranoid that Caedmon is cold, so I go in to put a blanket on him, only to have him pop his head up upon my entering.  Crying and wailing invariably ensues.  Why is he such a light sleeper???  And yet he doesn't wake when Lucy barks??  I don't get it.  It's like he can just sense me... Mom's here.  No more napping; it's time to play! 

I just learned about these merino wool sleep sacks that claim to regulate your baby's body temperature and are supposedly far superior to the Halo fleece sleep sacks.  Baby Wise Mom (from babywisemom.com) swears by them, and though pricey ($99 on sale!), I am so tempted to get it if it means no more waking (due to a paranoid mama). 

ugh... So much for a productive afternoon.  Time to retrieve my screaming baby... ugh.... darn you, blankets!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I totally know what you mean. We finally put a heater in the kids room at night just so I wouldn't have to keep waking up put blankets on them. I bet you could totally make your own sleep sack too.