Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Engagement Photos!

While in New York, Wayne and I had a casual and somewhat impromptu engagement photo session in Brooklyn with Emily. Trying to look natural and "in love" as Emily directed, I felt exactly the opposite--completely awkward and UNnatural. I thought for sure these pictures would turn out funny, but Emily is absolutely MAGICAL because everything she touches becomes beautiful! And to some extent, even us! :)

These are some of our favorites!










And then we took some "model" pictures that are completely ridiculous (on purpose). I hope you get a good laugh out of them!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO ADORABLE you two! Emily, you did a beautiful job! Wonder where the umbrella inspiration came from ;) ;)

mel said...

You guys crack me up...great pics, guys! (And great photography, Emee!)

Anonymous said...

wahahah... model block

Unknown said...

ceci! nice arms in that last pic! hahahaha. ;) wayne - nice face in those last two! bwahahahaha.

emnebki said...

I love your model pictures! Hilarious!!