Monday, September 08, 2008

Waste of Life

I did a lot of nothing today. Well, I guess I can't say nothing. I did spend the entire afternoon reading ALL ABOUT Anthony Caine, the fictitious character from the widely read comic strip "For Better or For Worse" who ends up marrying Elizabeth Patterson, watched the 2-hour E! Hollywood special "Beyonce Revealed", and then took a nap. Actually, reading Anthony Caine's "bio" was really fun, and I CRIED throughout the last part of his story about how he finally marries Elizabeth after a lifetime of pining for her (sounds like a familiar story, no?) Oh, and "Beyonce Revealed" was not bad either.

Yes, I am pathetic. I am currently looking for a job, but before I actually have one, I am just a stay-at-home... wife.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Dang, Lynn Johnston goes into a TON of detail creating her fictional characters! Why did Anthony ever marry Therese? She's horrible! He is such a wonderful guy! And he even teaches Liz to ballroom dance!