Monday, January 02, 2012

Making Room for Baby

Yes, you could call it nesting... or procrastinating from lesson planning.  Whatever it is, I am very happy with the progress we've made in making room for Baby To!

Here is the hall closet, all cleaned out and organized:


And we did some reshuffling of our furniture.  Here is what our house looked like before.  And this is what it is like now:

We moved Wayne's desk out to the front living room area and moved the couches around.


We moved my desk and the guest bed into what was Wayne's man-cave.  Now it looks like a teenage girl's room.  I'll need to replace the maps with some fun wall art!
 

And what was my craft room/guest room is now the baby room. 

A very productive day!  I was about to give the dogs a bath too, but we ran out of shampoo.  You lucked out, Lucy!

1 comment:

Annice said...

awww...loved getting ready for the baby! I bet your nursery will be super cute :)